League Scheduler 2009™ for sports leagues is a triumph of modern technology. It's lineage dates all the way back to 1993, as the first fully automated game scheduler that ever hit the market. However, it wasn't until Sports Scheduler 2003 that this product line found fame.
However, with many thousands of sports organizations using Sports Scheduler 2003, LeagueUSA was still not satisfied. Our customers wanted tighter integration into their Vicid Websites, more reporting options, abilities to import data, and a more modern user interface.
Thats not all either. We listened to you. Now, after many years of hard work, the League Scheduler 2009 is yours.
There are many reasons to select League Scheduler 2009 as your game scheduling solution. The first and foremost being that, odds are, your league is probably already using our 2003 version... time to upgrade.
Seriously, it would be a lengthy explanation to discuss all the advantages in detail. So, as an example, we will quickly cover the Team Binding feature, one our most obvious advantages. Team Binding enables you to easily schedule around coaches who coach more than one team. League Scheduler 2009 is the only solution designed to handle this for you. To clarify:
- League Scheduler 2009 is also the only product on the market that will resolve schedules for all of a league's divisions [age groups/skill levels] at the same time. Which means it is the only one that can properly address cross-division constraints like Team Binding.
- LeagueUSA owns patent publication US-2007-0233292-A1. Which, conveniently, provides that even if other companies figure out how to solve this constraint, then we will still be the only ones to sell it to you.
League Scheduler 2009™ features:
- Multi-Conference Divisions: Break your large divisions into conferences. Automatically set up games inside and across conferences for a balanced season. This will allow your league to have playoffs that make sense.
- Conference 'No-Plays': Can your Northern conference play Central, but not South? That's right, League Scheduler 2009 is the only product that handles this for you.
- Date, Time, and Field Blocks: Restrict teams into playing certain times of the day or help them avoid personal schedule conflicts like religious holidays, etc...
- Team BindingTM: Easily handle situations where two or more teams have the same coach or other similar dependencies.
- Automatically generates all game match-ups: Each team is guaranteed to have a balanced number of home and away games and the games will be evenly distributed across all possible opponents.
- Schedule smoothing: Each teams schedule will be intelligently distributed across the dates and times throughout season as well as across all of the allowed fields of play.
- Minimum days between games: You can easily insure that your pitchers have league required rest time between games.
- Time SharesTM: You can now let divisions have different game lengths without breaking them out them into seperate schedules.
- Maximum away games in a row: Don't let your teams home and away schedule be lopsided. The home field advantage is an asset no team wants to get too long without.
- Home field preferences: You can restrict teams to only playing their home games on their home fields. Each team can have as many or as few home fields as you want.
- Export team, division, or field schedules to PDF, Excel, XML, CSV or enable Live Sync with your Vicid Websites.
- Game Scores: You can track each teams performance and produce season ranking reports or updated schedules that include each game’s scores.
- Drag and drop schedule interface: After the wizard creates a schedule for you, you can continue to tweak it by simply dragging and dropping the games. Conflict checks will automatically be performed for you. This way you will be warned if you are going to break any rules that you set up. Mistakes will become nonexistent.
- Clipboard: You can add additional games and temporarily store them here for later placement. The clipboard facilitates later placement of games with the drag and drop feature as well as with an automated "Find Location" button.
- And More... Just try it and see!